Some of the articles, book chapters and papers that I’ve written on the relevance, or use, of digital games and worlds to education.
- Convergence of Electronic Entertainment and Information Systems. (2000) Ariadne.
- Video Gaming, Education and Digital Learning Technologies. (2002) D-Lib magazine.
- Parallel Worlds: Online Games and Digital Information Services. (2005) D-Lib magazine.
- The Librarian as Video Game Player. (2006) New Review of Information Networking.
- Digital Games and Education. (2006, with Tim Dumbleton, BECTA) Chapter in Understanding Digital Games.
- The Second Life of UK Academics. (2007) Ariadne.
- What games have to teach us. (2008) Commissioned for the Guardian newspaper.