Links to some organisations who have commissioned reports, research, evidence or literature reviews, games in education websites, guides, specialised presentations or other game-centric content. Over the years some have changed their name, merged, or have been shuttered.
European education and research sectors
* The Emapps project.
* The European Commission (6th Framework Programme).
* Tilburg University.
– Business Link.
– Learning and Teaching Scotland (became Education Scotland).
– The Scottish Government.
– The UK Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
– The UK Department for Education.
– The UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
* The University of Aberdeen.
* The University of Glasgow.
* The Institute of Education at the University of London.
* The Learning Technology Support Service at the University of Bristol.
* Leeds Metropolitan (now Leeds Beckett) University.
* Newcastle University.
* The Open University.
* The University of Oxford.
* The University of Sheffield.
Other UK education sector organisations and services
– BECTA (British Educational Communications and Technology Agency).
– CeRLIM (Centre for Research in Libraries, Information and Media).
– The Eduserv Foundation.
– Jisc Digital Media.
– Jisc Techwatch.
– NESTA Futurelab (merged with the National Foundation for Educational Research).
Game sector businesses and organisations
* ELSPA, the Entertainment & Leisure Software Publishers Association (now UKie, the association for UK interactive entertainment).
* Microsoft (in Seattle, USA).
* Sony Computer Entertainment America.
* TIGA (The Independent Games Developers Association).
– BT (British Telecommunications).
– The University of Chicago.
– Ordnance Survey.
– The National Health Service.