My portfolio of work is split into five sections:
- A list of activities involving digital games and virtual worlds since 2000. This includes articles, chapters, papers, reviews, guides, infokits, reports, presentations and other events.
- A list of previous clients who commissioned reports, research, literature reviews or specialised presentations.
- A few examples of work I have completed for previous clients, in more detail.
- The thirteen reports compiled by the Virtual World Watch service from 2007 to 2012.
- A column in every 2012 issue of CILIP Update, the bi-monthly magazine for UK librarians and information professionals. Each article introduces various aspects of games, and their relevance to libraries.