Some of the things I’ve written, made or compiled over the years.
- A column in every other 2012 issue of CILIP Update, the monthly magazine for librarians and information professionals. The writing introduces various aspects of games – not just digital ones – in libraries.
- Presentations in the use of digital games and virtual worlds in education, libraries and societies.
- A few of the publications I’ve written on the relevance, or use, of digital games and worlds to education.
- Commissioned reports on the use of digital games in education.
- Reports compiled by the Virtual World Watch service from 2007 to 2012.